Joanna Bravo has been a Registered Massage Therapist since 1985. She graduated from West Coast College of Massage Therapy's 3000 hour program, Vancouver, BC. Before embarking on a career in massage, Joanna practised Dental Hygiene both in the private and public health sectors. This experience afforded her the ability to pursue further training in TMJ work.
Joanna employs a wide array of techniques with particular emphasis in:
- Bowen Therapy
- Craniosacral Therapies
- TMJ MAssage Therapy
- Concussion Treatments
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Palliative Care
Her treatments involve a balance between luxurious relaxation massages and therapeutic techniques.
Joanna is passionate in educating her clients to be active participants in their own healing process.
Massage is Magical... Healing Continues...
Professional Associations, Awards & Certifications
- Advanced Bowen Therapy Member since 2006
- Craniosacral Therapy Certificates since 1987
- British Columbia Massage Therapy Association since 1987
- License, College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia since 1985
- Visceral Maniupulation Certificate
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Certificate
- Shiatsu certificate
We were so happy with the results that we bring all of our children to Joanna and we keep referring people to her. - Stephanie
Hours of Operation
One Sat per month 8am-12pm
* Evening Appointments Available
To Book an Appointment with Joanna
Call: (604) 855-5157
Abbotsford Sports & Orthopedic Physiotherapy
Unit #308 - 32625 S Fraser Way
Abbotsford, BC V2T 1X8