Joanna Bravo has been a Registered Massage Therapist since 1985. She graduated from West Coast College of Massage Therapy's 3000 hour program, Vancouver, BC. Before embarking on a career in massage, Joanna practised Dental Hygiene both in the private and public health sectors. This experience afforded her the ability to pursue further training in TMJ work.
Joanna employs a wide array of techniques with particular emphasis in Bowen and Craniosacral Therapies, Concussion Treatments, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, and Palliative Care. Her treatments involve a balance between luxurious relaxation massages and therapeutic techniques.
Joanna is passionate in educating her clients to be active participants in their own healing process.
Massage is Magical... Healing Continues...
Professional Associations, Awards & Certifications
- Advanced Bowen Therapy Member since 2006
- Craniosacral Therapy Certificates since 1987
- British Columbia Massage Therapy Association since 1987
- License, College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia since 1985
- Visceral Maniupulation Certificate
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Certificate
- Shiatsu certificate
Hours of Operation
One Sat per month 8am-12pm
* Evening Appointments Available
To Book an Appointment with Joanna
Call Cascadia Chiropractic Centre
34143 Marshall Rd, Abbotsford, BC V2S 1L8